1. Myth: Skincare products provide maximum efficacy on their own. Truth: Environ rollers enhance the effectiveness of skin care products to assist in achieving better and more rapid results.
2. Myth: Only dermatologists can micro roll. Truth: Now everyone can micro roll safely at home with the new, FDA approved to sell cosmetic rollers from Environ.
3. Myth: All micro rollers are the same. Truth: Environ designed four, unique rolling devices that target specific areas of the face and body. In addition, Environ created the only Gold Roll-CIT® device, featuring a 14ct gold plated exterior and 260 of the highest grade, surgical 316 stainless steel ultra-fine needles to help suppress the effects of bacteria.
4. Myth: Micro rolling is painful. Truth: Each Environ micro roller features 0.1mm-0.2mm needles to gently and painlessly treat skin.
5. Myth: Micro rollers will infect my skin. Truth: Rollers are to be used after pre-cleansing, cleansing, and toning the skin to avoid bacteria transfer and buildup. Rollers should be properly cleaned with Environ-Roll CIT Cleansing Solutions after each use and should never be shared.
6. Myth: Micro rolling can damage my skin. Truth: Environ Cosmetic Rollers have needles that are calibrated to the same height whereas competing brands have uneven needle heights which can tear the skin. There is a proper micro rolling technique—horizontal, vertical, diagonal, 2-5 times in each direction to safely treat the skin without causing visible trauma.
7. Myth: You can’t use rollers around the delicate eye and lip area. Truth: The Environ Cosmetic Focus-CIT was specially created to be safely treat the recesses of the upper eyelid, close to the eyelashes of the lower eyelid, and the delicate areas at the side of the nose or upper lip.
8. Myth: Micro needling is intended for age-management results. Truth: While micro needling is ideal for age-management benefits, it’s also proven to help lighten the appearance of scars caused by acne or injury and can even improve the appearance of stretch marks.